top of page
lun 28 de nov|
Associates' Monthly Meeting
Do you have the "right stuff" to champion social change? Join a select group of social innovators and entrepreneurs dedicated to empowering emerging BIPOC community leaders so they can transform their communities.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
7 fechas más
28 nov 2022 18:00 – 19:20 GMT-5
About the event
You are invited to learn more about our Associate Membership, Join, and participate as a visitor.
The series of Meetings is to discuss and agree on future members and projects.
SIAA is a Community of Practice with a purpose. We help Community-Based Organizations (CBO) use Community-Driven Social Innovation to make a transformative social impact on low-income families so they can move up the socioeconomic ladder.
Tentative Monthly Agenda:
- Status report on SIAA memberships - 5 min.
- Guest Sponsors’ Presentation of Perspective Associate - 5 min ( including Q&A)
- Candidate Associate’s Mission Presentations - 10 min (including Q&A)
- CBO Project Proposals seeking SIAA Associates’ support - (5 Min Pitch plus Vote)
- Presentation and Approval of Collaborative Grant Pursuits - (5 Min Pitch, 5 Min Q&A, & Vote)
- Status of Any Ongoing programs and projects - ( 1 min ea.)
- Vote on induction of Candidates as New Associates. 5 min (Vote & )
- Greet & Meet: Breakout Room Networking Opportunity (10 to 20 min) - Users Self-Select to Join
Este evento tiene un grupo. Puedes unirte al grupo una vez que te registres en el evento.
Event Info: Events
bottom of page